Top Three "DIY" Web Styling Platforms.
Updated: Jan 9, 2019
It's a new year, and your ready to get your brand, product or service up and running for world to see. But how? Well you need a marketing tool that will strategically show off what you have. When purchasing a car, you are greeted by a salesman (or woman) who works to find what you need and want. The same is true in the online world. What is the equivalent of a "salesman/saleswoman" online? A website presence! It's the vital tool you need, which will make or break your brand or business. Here are my top three web platform recommendation to create a 'DIY' Website
The Top Three
Ready to get started? Of course you are! Here are my top three website platform recommendations:
1. Weebly: Very user friendly for the absolute website beginner.
2. Wix: Their ADI tool is amazing at brand creation.
3. Squarespace: A rival to Wordpress.
Building a web presence does take strategy, time and effort. But using one of these website building platforms can make the process figure-out-able and doable.
Want More? How about this...
Do you want to learn more about creating your web style and brand online?
Well, I can help you in two ways:
1. If you want to 'DIY' your website, then download my free resource by clicking the link here. You will find more info about each web platform's features, to make a decision for the one right for you.
2. Let's face it sometimes life can get crazy busy. Taking time to research and watch youtube tutorials for website and branding creating can be challenging and quite overwhelming. Don't stress over this, let an expert do it for you. I am currently booking clients! Contact me for a free 30 minute discovery call by emailing email@example.com!